-> cassette split-systems
Cassette conditioners have productivity on a cold and heat (5-14 kw) and are used in premises with false ceilings: in supermarkets, shops, restaurants, halls and in halls, offices. They are perfectly entered in an interior and in many cases their use - a unique solution of a problem of air-conditioning of a premise. Cassette conditioners also consist of the external and internal block. the internal block is mounted in space behind a false ceiling.
Cassette conditioners have following features:
- Air distribution in four directions that provides uniform air exchange indoors;
- Possibility of distribution of air from the internal block through additional ventilating lattices.
A work principle:
Split systems of cassette type are built in a false ceiling, the external block is out of a cooled premise. uniform cooling/heating of a premise are reached at the expense of air giving at once in four directions. the angle of slope of a jalousie is established by means of panel du.
For premises of great volume or big
The basic modes and options:
- The powerful conditioner of the latent type for premises with a false ceiling;
- Panel du: convenient management and indication of parametres;
- Their main plus - possibility fresh air from street.
Recommendations to application:
Halls of hotels, shops, conference halls, restaurants, the big office premises, special premises (server rooms with big etc.).
Features of installation (installation):
All communications between blocks and the electric system as a rule hide behind a false ceiling. the drainage as a rule, is deduced on street or in the water drain.
The climatic equipment.